- Citizen Brand by Mike Swenson
- Stampkit by Paul Corrigan
- Lazy Eye Theatre by Pat Piper
- Risley Ranch by Jeff Risley
- The Martini Shaker by Jeremy Fuksa
- Average Jane by Celeste Lindell
- KC Dog Blog by Brent Toellner
- Toellner Tells It by Brent Toellner
- Shake Gently by Dustin Jacobsen
- bemomobi by Mark Logan
Sadly, the KC agency also offers up a lengthy disclaimer, lest we think these fine folks actually speak for the Barkley brand.
Also, Woolard Speak is missing from the list above. Yet, it’s Woolard who speaks kindly of his employer on his personal blog.
i’m headed to a little Ozark retreat with some folks from Barkley today to blur the lines. Barkley started sending a smattering of its employees – from all disciplines – to the Ozarks a few years ago. each time collaboration is king and ideas come from everywhere to address specific “assignments” launched on day one and presented on day four.
i didn’t get a chance to go when I was previously at Barkley, so i’m absolutely stoked to head out today. this is just one of a number of efforts Barkley offers to inspire its employees and keep fresh thinking front of mind. can’t wait.