- Mr. Frank has high powered Hollywood agents and will soon have a deal.
- United Talent Agency owner Nick Stevens said to him, “We’ll do this, we’ll do that, we’ll pump that area.”
- DreamWorks is laden with waterfalls and free ice cream.
- In March of 2001, Mr. Frank was an art director at Dennis Interactive.
- Mr. Frank studied neuroscience at Brown.
- His college band was called Dowdy Smack.
- 25,000 to 30,000 people watch his online show each day.
- The ad space at the top of zefrank.com goes for $900 a week. The ads that run at the end of his videos go for 30 cents per click.
- Ze Frank’s real first name is Hosea.
Ze Frank Goes To Hollywood
January 17, 2007 By