It is the end of the year and end-of-the-year wrap-ups simply can not be avoided. Many of them should be avoided, to save yourself from the vacuousness of the form.
On the other hand, it pays to reflect on the important advances recently made, and in the hands of a strong host like Bob Knorpp of The BeanCast, the run through can be illuminating.
Knorpp and guests Farrah Bostic, Saul Colt and Joseph Jaffe discuss some of 2012’s biggest MarCom advances in this, the 231st episode of the nation’s top MarCom audiocast (the show averages 10,000 listeners each week with some shows reaching audiences as large as 41,000).
Some of the topics Knorpp and company cover include:
- Streaming the Super Bowl
- European Stand on Digital Privacy
- The Rise and Fall of Reach Generator
- The Pinterest Explosion
- J.C. Penney’s Rebranding Flop
- Marissa Mayer Takes Over Yahoo
- Chick-fil-A PR Disaster Over Same Sex Marriage
- The Hyperbole Over Native Advertising
- Playstation Sues Their Own Mascot
- Presidential Election’s Impact on Marketing Strategies
- Twitter is 0% Effective on Black Friday
You can listen to the show from The BeanCast site or go directly to the iTunes store for a free download.