Back in August, marketing podcaster Bob Knorpp invited Danny G. and me on his weekly radio show, The BeanCast.
Apparently we didn’t break anything, because Bob asked us back for more. We recorded “Episode Eighty: Scrubbing Rupe” tonight via Skype. You can download the MP3 directly, or head over to the iTunes store.
Bill Green of Make the Logo Bigger and Dirk Singer of Cow (in the U.K.) also appear in this episode, making it a round table of five.
The discussion covers a lot of ground, including:
- The holiday embrace of social media by Coke and Starbucks
- Facebook’s move to start charging marketers to run promotions on its site
- Social media laggards in the agency business
- The importance of, and need for, technical know how
- The continued rise of mobile
- Oprah’s new network
- Murdoch v. Google
- And Droga5’s efforts on behalf of Method
Please give the show a listen. Bob does a great job leading the discussion. And you know us, we’ve always got something to say.