“Writing, like life itself, is a voyage of discovery.” -Henry Miller
This week in advertising a lot of people spent a lot of money.
- Zambezi in LA is putting out a top-drawer email newsletter. #highlyrecommended
- Newsweek is back in print. The new luxury experience for $7.99 appears on newsstands today, March 7, 2014.
- Supermodel Miranda Kerr takes it off for Reebook.
- DDB/New York’s new campaign for the United States Tennis Association launched on March 6. Six humorous online films target millennials. #TennisMakesYou.
- DJ Tiësto throws down a Chilean dance party for 7UP with some help from Deutsch/LA.
- Getty Images now makes embedding stock images easy, legal, and free for anybody to share on websites, blogs and social media platforms.
- Find the hidden influencers and change agents already working within your organization.
- People are in Austin, TX for the week/weekend. Hopefully, they will look up from their screens.
- Terrestrial radio still reaches an impressive 92% of all Americans age 12 or older every week.
- Are you going to Big Omaha this year? It’s the nation’s most spirited conference on innovation and entrepreneurship.