“Easy reading is damn hard writing.” -Nathaniel Hawthorne
This week in advertising thousands of ad people returned to their desks after a five-day sojourn to Austin, Texas. In other news…
- TED believes it has collected some ads worth spreading.
- Fitzroy Amsterdamsells Ben & Jerry’s Greek-style Frozen Yogurt to the stoned and hungry people of The Netherlands.
- FCB is FCB again.
- “This new lamb burger in my starboard hand is top notch.” New work for BK from Colenso BBDO and director Nick Ball.
- Red Fuse/NY and Kaboom’s Erik Moe have made a digital series for Colgate to entertain and inform parents about oral health care for their kids.
- Chili’s has a purpose beyond profit.
- POSSIBLE in collaboration with The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) seeks to bring art to a broader audience by launching ART140, a website showcasing iconic pieces of art from MoMA’s collection.
- Do you make brilliant radio commercials? Outstanding. Win a Mercury! Entry deadline is April 1, 2014.
Previously on AdPulp: This Week in Advertising