When you work in advertising you sit at a lot of conference room tables. But what do these tables say about the organization in question? According to Ruth Haag, president and CEO of a hazardous-waste consulting firm, the tables say a great deal.
• A round table hampers decisions.
• A long, thin table encourages cliques.
• Face-to-face at a distance encourages rudeness.
• The basic solution: A rectangular table about five-feet wide.
• The perfect solution: A one-ended rectangular table.
July 9, 2008 By Leave a Comment