Earlier today I posted an article about ad agencies needing to get better at positioning themselves and their client’s brands in the marketplace. Now, let’s turn to the other elephant in the room–selling.
If we are so good at selling:
* How come we can’t convince clients of the value of our services and what we bring to the table?
* How come our salaries are so low and turnover is so high?
* How come our trust level with the public is so bad?
* Why do so many great concepts/ideas never see the light of day?
* Why aren’t clients flocking to us for our services?
The cold hard fact is, we suck at selling.
Go ahead, defend yourself. That’s why these bloggy things have comments.