Steven Dubner, author of Freakonomics, is encouraging people to write new six-word mottos for the United States of America.
Here are some of the results:
- A Billion Dollars Makes You President
- Hubris: it’s not just for Greeks!
- All your oil belong to us
- Intelligently designed to constantly evolve
- Totally oblivious to our own failure
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Democracy
- A strong constitution overcomes bad leadership
- Burn self with coffee, get rich!
- America is still just an idea.
- You’re either us, or against us