Bloggers are really going for this “Five Things You Don’t Know About Me” meme. I did.
Given that interesting people are revealing interesting things, I thought I’d collect some of the responses here.
- Sean Patrick Ganann says, ” I hacked into a government website once.”
- Johnnie Moore says, ” I cringe inwardly when people ask me to try something from their plate in restaurants. Please bear this in mind if you eat with me.”
- Josh Hallett says, “For a few years in college I went by my middle name, Ridge. Not sure why……”
- Jason Calacanis says, “I miss working at AOL–no, really I do.”
- Spike Jones says, “I’m adopted. I was picked out buy a fantastic couple when I was still just a pup and I’ve always called them “mom and dad.” I actually tracked down and met my birth mother three years ago (ain’t Google grand?), who lived about half an hour from where I grew up in Dallas. She’s fantastic and now all my “parents” are friends.”
- Tom Asacker says, “My first job out of college was as a professional magician. I still do some card tricks and perform at my niece and nephew’s birthday parties.”
- Steve Rubel says, “I am an absolute neat freak. My office has no paper in it other than a thin Moleskine Cahier notebook which I use in meetings. My apt and office are both spotless.”
- Ian Kennedy says, “I have over 1,000 hours of bootleg cassettes of the Grateful Dead in my garage. One of these days I’ll get around to digitizing them. A reeeeally loooong rainy day.”